We’re in the Business of Changing Lives and We Want You There, Too
Join Free Form Fitness and make your job feel like play.
We know you. You’re the type of person who has entrepreneurship running through their blood. The type that wants to shed the corporate 9-5 and work on your own terms. You likely have a passion for business, fitness and health but have struggled with knowing just where to begin. If this sounds like you, we can help.
There has never been a better time to invest in a Free Form Fitness franchise than today. The need for personal trainers is at the forefront of everyone’s minds these days as we see more and more top news coverage on the benefits of working out, the dangers of eating poorly made food and the desire people have to get into shape.
The health and fitness industry is one that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Diet and exercise rank as some of the top concerns people have and filling that gap with a service has proven to be extremely successful. We want to help you be successful, too.
- Flourishing industry: the current value of the global health club industry is $78.17 billion dollars. In Canada, the revenue generated by health clubs is currently at $3 billion dollars, with an annual growth rate of 1.8%.
- Proven (and successful!) business model: we’ve spent ten years and hundreds of thousands of dollars to finetune the way we operate Free Form Fitness. We’ve made the expensive mistakes and learned a lot of lessons, which means that you don’t have to. Don’t reinvent the wheel – join a business model and brand that has already proven to be incredibly successful.
- Extensive training and support: you can walk into a Free Form Fitness franchise with no experience whatsoever. You’ll receive ongoing training and support from our team of experts across all facets of running your business: operations, finance, marketing, customer service and of course, our proprietary personal training services.
- Affordable investment: unlike other models that use a flat fee, we decided to charge a percentage-based fee. This allows all of us to be aligned toward a common goal and creates an environment whereby we have a vested interest in helping you achieve your goals.
- Recurring revenue model: our business model is set up in such a way that you’ll receive recurring revenues from your customers. Most customers sign-up for, at a minimum, a six-month program, which means you’ll know exactly what to expect revenue-wise and you can plan accordingly.
- Feel-good business: Free Form Fitness is in the business of changing lives. This means that you get to go to work every day and see real results in the people you serve and there is nothing that feels better than that. Truly.