You Get to Be Your Own Boss but You’re Never Alone
If you were to go out and establish a brand new business today, you’d have to figure it all out on your own. Where is the best location? What equipment do I need? How do I charge clients? What types of legal protection do I need? These are just a few of the questions you’d find yourself asking on day one.
By joining us as a fitness franchise partner, we help take the guesswork out of everything. You’ll get training and support when you start and we’ll be there as you move through your business, too.
Our on-going advisement will mean that you’ll never be on your own when it comes to knowing what to do next or making those tough business decisions. You can rely on our years of expertise and experience to create a thriving, successful business.
We’re Committed to Your Success
FFF is committed to the success of our license partners; our culture is one of mutual achievement. We’ll support you every step of the way, with benefits such as:
- Brand Power: It won’t take long for FFF to dominate your city as an expert personal training brand. Our brand promise, “Realize your full health potential,” resonates with each of our customer’s goals and ambitions.
- Marketing Support: Leverage a full array of promotional materials and marketing strategies to get the word out about FFF, simplifying customer recruitment so you can focus on delivering excellent service and keep retention high.
- Call Center Support: When customers call, we help franchise partners be responsive. FFF is ready to receive calls 24/7 so your customers can count on a human experience to establish customer loyalty early on.
- Best in Class Systems: Innovative software unique to our industry makes results, performance, and success, marketing, scheduling, accounting and training easy for our franchise partners.
- Ongoing Training: Before launching your FFF business, you will complete a training program at FFF Headquarters in Kanata, ON. Your education at FFF is comprehensive, from operation of equipment and regulatory compliance to marketing strategies and best business practices. Learning and maintaining FFF’s high standards of quality service is key, with ongoing training available.